- Understanding the development of autism spectrum disorders and interventions, impact on families, children, and developmental outcomes.
- Development and implementation of autism spectrum disorders interventions for children and families.
- Developmental, neurological, psychological, and treatment outcomes of infants born extreme prematurity and low birth weights.
- Pediatric Psychology in regiment adherence with children with chronic illness. Understanding long-term developmental outcomes after treatments and family functioning.
- Family Focused interventions in pediatric hematology/oncology units and NICU
Garcia, A.M., Berkovits, M.D., & Bauer, C.R. (2012, August). Autism spectrum symptom rates in an inter-professional clinic of toddlers born at extremely low birth weights. Poster presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association. Orlando, Florida